Friday, November 16, 2007

A Detour . . .


My blog focuses on food. And puppies, once in a while.
Nevertheless, every so often something just jumps out at me that I feel I have to share. The news is so full of negative stories, doom and gloom, that combined with the stress of our daily lives, it can all get so overwhelming at times. So, I value positive stories, especially at this time of year. The one I'm linking to here is such a story - a tale of a small town in Iraq, and people working together. It is myth-shattering and uplifting.
If you have a moment, take the time to read it. I hope you will find it as inspirational as I did.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the link to a wonderful article as well as a new (to me) and interesting website.

This article truly made me feel better. Thanks again.

Winnie

November 16, 2007 12:31 PM  
Blogger Madam Chow said...

You're welcome, Winnie! Thanks for visiting.

November 16, 2007 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home