Saturday, May 13, 2006

Frasier

One of the cooking blogs I enjoy reading is Meanwhile, Back in the Kitchen. Julie always has a funny quote or interesting factoid. Today I tuned in and found this in the sidebar:

Frasier

Niles: I'll have a grande half-caf latte, with a whisper of cinnamon, and for my father, plain coffee. I cannot emphasize the word "plain" enough. No foam, no cinnamon, no exotic flavors. If it is not plain, I take no responsibility for the consequences.

Waitress: How about a biscotti?

Niles: All right. But when you bring it, call it a cookie.
I'm still laughing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie D. said...

Thanks for the props! :-D

May 14, 2006 12:23 AM  
Blogger Madam Chow said...

Oh, you're so welcome! I enjoy both your blogs!

May 14, 2006 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home