Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What's New in the Culinary Blogosphere

I've been out of the food blog loop for a while, so some of these posts may not be news to you, but they were to me!

While I was visiting my aunt in the frigid midwest, I indulged myself by purchasing an inordinate number of cookbooks (all were on sale!), including the mouthwatering The Sweet Life: Desserts from Chanterelle. I also picked up Artisan Baking, and The Bread Bible: 300 Favorite Recipes. You know you're hooked on baking when you buy a book like the Bread Bible, which has no pictures - not even line drawings!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! That garlic peeling post was actually written by me as well. I write for Kate (of Accidental Hedonist) once a week.

February 18, 2007 10:33 PM  
Blogger Madam Chow said...

Thank you, Kristen, for clarifying that!

February 19, 2007 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home