Saturday, July 22, 2006

Out-of-this-World Potatoes


From Wood Prairie Farm, an organic family farm.

When I was a child, we grew potatoes once in our backyard. I don't remember much about the taste, just the joy of turning over the earth and discovering the buried treasure.

So, a few years ago, after reading a review, I decided to order some organic potatoes from Wood Prairie Farms. I over-ordered, so I was eating potatoes for quite a while. Which was not a bad thing, considering the taste.

Yes, organic potatoes grown on a small family farm are in a taste class all by themselves. Think vine-ripened tomatoes versus the mass-produced "pink" grocery store variety. Taste these, and you'll be spoiled. The Farm is taking orders now for the fall harvest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Christine said...

Thank you for taking the time to share this

May 29, 2022 3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home