Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hey! Somebody Likes My Blog!

Erin of Dinner and Dessert has passed along the “E is for Excellent” award to me! Thank you so much, Erin! I started reading her blog, and discovered many others, through the Daring Bakers and Tuesdays with Dorie.

When I started blogging, my primary purpose was to keep track of my cooking experiments, and to motivate myself to actually use my voluminous cookbook collection. Much to my surprise, it worked, and I've enjoyed blogging about food, and reading all of your blogs almost every day. When I don't get a chance to go on line and see what everyone is up to, I feel like something is missing.

I'm passing this award on to Cookbook Catchall, Kathy at a Passion for Food, Joy the Baker, and Breadchick Mary at the Sour Dough, great blogs, all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sabra said...

Thanks - that's so nice : ). Appreciate it!

March 13, 2008 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! You're lovely!

March 13, 2008 12:19 PM  
Blogger breadchick said...

Thanks so much for the honor and award! You made my day today!

March 14, 2008 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home